Hello hello hello,
Here I am after a long time. A big welcome to all my readers 🙂
Since i was busy all this while i couldn’t blog, but as i got some time free i thought of blogging. Well some few days back one of my friends consulted me regarding her dark circles. I suggested her some easy home remedies and guess what it actually helped her a lot. I don’t have dark circles so never used any remedies but the remedies have helped my frien so I thought of sharing it with you guys too.
If your tired of those annoying dark circles under your beautiful eyes, worry not its time to say ‘GOOD BYE’ dark circles.
Before we move to the remedies let us see the reasons for these dark circles.
Most of us blame dark circles on lack of sleep, exhaustion or staring at the computer screen for hours. But the truth goes deeper than those dark pools you’ve tried so hard to fight. Experts and studies have linked dark circles to graver problems like anemia, liver disease and dehydration.
First, lets understand how dark circles appear. We have tiny blood vessels which are like a web under the skin. But these capillaries are so fine that the red blood cells queue up to pass through; in the process some of them leak in the surrounding area. Enzymes are produced during the cleaning up session. The breaking down of these red blood cells leaves them black and blue. The reason why this is so visible is that the skin around the eyes is the thinnest.
Some common reasons for dark circles are aging, hereditary and genetic factors, nutritional deficiency, sleep deprivation and tiredness, smoking and drinking, sun exposure, hormonal changes, allergies, etc.
1) Tomato paste, 1 tspn lemon juice, a pinch of gram floor & turmeric. Mix them well and apply it gently around your eyes. Rinse it off with clean water after 15-20 minutes. Do this twice or thrice a week.
2) One common remedy is to keep slices of cucumber or potato over your eyes. You may instead even apply cucumber juice with a cotton ball. Rinse it after 15-20 minutes or may keep it overnight.
If there is eye puffiness mix tomato & cucumber juice and apply for 10-20 minutes.
3) Apply almond oil every night before going to bed and wash with cold water next morning. Do this for at least a month.
4) Apply crushed mint leaves over your eyes and keep it for 5-10 minutes. Then wipe it off gently with a clean and cold cloth.
5) You can even try the mixture of orange juice and glycerin OR
Cucumber juice and lemon juice in equal quantities and wag with water after 15-20 minutes. You can replace lemon or cucumber juice with tomato juice, whichever is convenient or available at the moment.
So those were some easy home remedies you can try to get rid of those annoying dark circles. Do try these remedies and let me know if they helped you. That’s all for now, will come up with some more interesting stuffs soon. Till then take care stay healthy and beautiful. See ya 🙂