In today’s busy world tired and swollen feet has become a common problem. So today I thought of sharing some easy home remedies to relieve tired and swollen feet with you guys.
1) The easiest way to get relief from tired and swollen feet would be to dip them in a bucket of cold water. You can even keep your feet under a cold water tap.
2) Place your feet on a pillow and rest for about 20 minutes. Elevated feet helps in getting relief from tired and swollen feet.
3) Rubbing feet with peppermint oils and fragrant herbal oils are effective in treating swollen feet. Massaging would improve blood circulation, which in turn will reduce edema.
4) This might come to you as a surprise but rolling a tennis ball under your feet for several minutes is an effective way of exercising the feet and treating tiredness.
5) Take tow buckets of hot and ice-cold water respectively. Soak your feet first in hot water (keep it as hot as you can bare) for about 10 minutes. Thereafter, quickly switch to the bucket containing ice cold water for about 30 seconds. Repeat the process several times a day.
6) mix 2 tsp castor or jojoba oil, 3 drops of lavender essential oil, 1drop each of German chamomile essential oil and germanium essential oil in a small bowl and massage gently into your feet. Once you do this put your feet up for sometime. Wash your feet with a mild soap and apply nourishing cream on your feet.
7) Massaging with ginger essential oil is effective for reducing swelling. Apart from alleviating pain and soothing aches, it also improves blood circulation..
Hope these remedies help you guys. Do try them and let me know your experiences. That’s all for now. Stay healthy cya 🙂